14th CROATIAN COCHRANE SYMPOSIUM 2022
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT FOR A POSTER PRESENTATION!
We kindly invite all authors who would like to present their work during the Symposium to submit their abstracts to email@example.com no later than 15th August 2022 at 23:59.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITING ABSTRACTS
- The abstract should be written in English
- Abstracts can be on any topic relevant to Cochrane and evidence in medicine; the relevance to Cochrane should be clearly stated.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 2000 characters with spaces, or about 300 words, font Times New Roman, font size 12
- Please provide a title, 3-5 key words (separated with a comma), first and last names of all the authors (full name, no titles) with their affiliations, city and country
- Name of the presenting author should be bold and underlined
- Please indicate e-mail address of the presenting author.
- Abstracts should be structured as follows: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. If your abstract does not fit into this format, then please choose headings that are appropriate for your abstract.
- Use a relevant reporting checklist, if available, for the study design you are presenting (e.g. CONSORT-for-Abstracts; PRISMA-for-Abstracts)
- The abstract title should not be longer than 30 words; please report study design in the title.
- If abbreviations are used, the abbreviated term should be written out in full the first time it is used.
- Tables and graphs can be submitted with your abstract as an attached image document. Allowed formats are: gif, png, jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, pdf. Please remember to insert the reference (Table 1 or Figure 1 etc.) in the abstract.
Abstracts will not be copy-edited so the authors are responsible for language and contents.
DECISION ABOUT ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE AND POSTER PRESENTATION
Decision about the acceptance of abstracts for poster presentation will be made by 15th August 2022 and authors will be notified by email. Accepted abstracts should be presented on posters not bigger than 100 cm height and 70 cm width (portrait-style). Please prepare your poster in English. We recommend you create a QR code that will be included on your poster, and which will direct readers to the final version of your poster that you will post online.
PUBLICATION OF ABSTRACTS
Accepted abstracts will be published on the Cochrane Croatia web site: www.cochrane.hr.